Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A knock to your door

Dear all,

I am wondered that majority of time we people flood mail with so many small issues or for the joke or some stupid snaps, but the issue today I would like to discuss is one of the
BIGGEST ISSUE for all of us.

Yes, I am talking about MUMBAI ATTACK.

It’s not a time to enjoy the coffee with family in the drawing room because of red alert.

I feel ashamed when I got the news of MUMBAI ATTACK, Feels as if some Tom, Dick & Harry has sneaked into my own house and killed my friends and family members.

As a IT Professionals or MBA person, what will be our contribution to the society?

I know this is not in our hand to resolve and it is not a small matter that would be solve in a few min, but I m sure if we all get together no one in the world can rock INDIA, even we have the strength to rock the WORLD on our fingertips.

What do u thinks we should join Politics, Army, Police Force or what?

It is not that much easy as I am writing but it is not that much hard as we are thinking.

If we wish we could do many things, from our current platform,businessman or Officer,housewife or corporate lady. U can do!! . The word "impossible" says I-am-possible.

Our Best Police men, Guards and Army is trying to resolve it and to teach them
WHAT WE ARE.

But what is really our contribution to the society? Or do we still need some time to think on this? Though we all have the same feeling but still there is a question. What can we do & how it can be done?

I think sooner or later we all need to put our hands together to find out the answer. I hope that time has come.

There are so many ways but for that we have to start thinking and we have to come together for the same.

So Friends, please think on it and try to do something for Tom,Dic & Harry, who tries to change our future in fraction of second, otherwise good package and smooth life will not be with us. And WE DONT WANTS THAT.

Its up to us only, How we shape our future?

Our Country wraps with all aspect of Our Past, Present and Future

Wishing Best of Luck to Future of the Nation called “INDIA”

No comments: